- A dual range, semi micro Analytical Balance in the series i.e., model ER-182A.
- Large, easy to read green florescent display.
- Large glassed-in weighing chamber that opens from both sides and the top for easy loading.
- Build in calibration weight.
- Underhook for density measurement and weighing magnetic material.
- Density of solids can also be determined with optional density determination kit.
- Statistical printing available with optional compact printer and RS-232 interface.
HM - Series :
- 0.01mg semi micro resolution (HM-202)
- Motor driven internal calibration weight for enhance accuracy.
- Piece counting and Percentage function are standard features.
- Conforms with GLP and LIMS requirements.
- System diagnostics alerts operator of potential system and operation errors.
- Digital tare allows entry of tare values through a PC. Particularly useful when weighing various samples.
- Undertook for density measurements and weighing magnetic material.
HR - Series :
- Last digit blanking allows speedy and stable weighing.
- Underhook for density measurements and weighing magnetic material.
- System diagnostics provides provides error signals for low battery, overload error, Weighing pan error, calibration error etc.
- Digital tare capability.