|Home||» Products||» Pharma Equipments||» Tablet Dissolution Tester|
We are a well known firm in this domain, engrossed in exporting and supplying quality tested Tablet Dissolution Tester. This tester is manufactured using quality approved components with the aid of sophisticated techniques under the guidance of adept professionals. Used for measuring the rate of drug released from a dosage form, the provided Tablet Dissolution Tester is widely demand in pharmaceutical industry. The offered tester can be bought from us at market leading prices in various specifications.
Step schedule for spindle timer.
Variable Speed Drive (30 to 200 RPM).
7 USP Plastic 1000ml Dissolution Vessels clear or Amber Color (Please Specify).
6 shafts and 40 mesh Baskets (USP I).
7 paddles (USP II).
6 self centering "Ease Align" Centering Ring.
One Aluminium Powder Coated Bath Plate
One Acrylic water bath with heater.
1C. PROGRAMMABLE TABLET DISSOLUTION TESTER :-
MODEL TDT-06P AS PER USP/IP/BP/DAB
* 7 Clear / Amber Color 1000ml Plastic Vessels
* 8 Vessel Lids
* 6 Basket shafts with Baskets (USP I)
* 6 Stirrer Paddles (USP II)
* 1 Stirrer paddle for circulation of water inside the water bath.
* Acrylic water bath with heater and R.T.D. Sensor Probe.
* Powder Coated Aluminium Bath Plate with 6 adjustable Vessel plates for easy centering.
* External Temperature Probe.
* Shaft tightening key set.
SPECIFICATIONS OF TDT-06P.
* Touch Sensitive key pad with numeric & dedicated parameter keys to input all data.
* LED Display for better visibility from a distance. (For all parameters
Steps, RPM, Temperature, Sampling interval etcâ¦)
* Facility to store twelve Monographs for 12 different products.
Each monograph supports 12 steps of parameter settings.
* Six test stations arranged for easy access.
* Stirrer Shafts are designed in such a way that TDT-06P can support both
basket & paddle methods (USP Apparatus I & USP Apparatus II) without any
additional software to adjust the height of the drive head.
* Heating System:
Used 1.2 KW spreader heater inside the water bath for maintaining uniform
temperature. Temperature range 30Â°C to 40Â°C Â± 0.2Â°C
* Two temperature sensing probes:
One inside the bath for controlling the temperature at set value.
One external probe for monitoring the temperature inside the test vessels.
* Electronic Speed control: 25 to 200 RPM Â± 1.
* Sampling interval: 1 min. to 99 hrs. 59 min. Â± 0.01%
* Print interval from 1 min. to 60 min. can be set & documented validation report of all critical operating parameters including the percentage deviation in RPM and difference in test temperatures is printed during the test when the printer is connected.
* Centronics Parallel Port for connecting 80 Column dot matrix, IBM Graphics compatible Printer.
* TTL Output for Auto Sampler Pump & Fraction Collector.
** ACCESSORIES FOR SAMPLE TRANSFER
SAMPLING PERISTALTIC PUMP
12 Channel Peristaltic Pump for sample Transfer on Dissolution Bath, Planetary Drive design for smooth flow. Bi- Directional TTL Actuated Operation for Pumping & Purging. Flow rate 25ml/min. Include Adjustable Pump cartridges.
PERISTALTIC PUMP TUBING:-
Available in Durable & Chemical Resistance Viton or Conventional
Silicon packing of 12 pieces.
Viton suitable for SLS
or / and Silicon suitable for Aqueous liquid
and PTFE Carrier Tubing
Sampling Manifolds Consist of Manifold with Type 316 Stainless steel sampling Cannulas. Eliminates the problem faced during media changeover.
to collect 6 x 12 total samples.
Printer (80 column Dot Matrix)
For validation repot.
SS. TIP FULL FLOW FILTERS
Optimizes filter Life by Providing increased Surface Area.
Filter - 15 - Micron (Set of 6)
ACCESSORIES FOR MODIFIED RELEASE DISSOLUTION :-
* ALUMINIUM COLLARS (6 NOS.)
to hold small mini jars.
* GLASS JAR (6 NOS.
Capacity 250 ml.
* MINI PADDLES (6 NOS.)
as per Japan Pharmacopea.
* EVAPORATION DISCS (6 NOS.)
for mini jars.
VERIFICATION TOOLS FOR TABLET DISSOLUTION TESTER: -
* CENTERING GAUGE :
Designed to check Centering
& Wobbling of Baskets or Paddle
* VERNIER CALLIPER :
Designed to check the depth (2.5cm, Â± 2mm) of Paddle or basket for USP Apparatus I & II.
* THERMOMETER :
Range 10Â°C to 50Â°C with Certificate.
* CENTERING DEVICE :
for centering of vessel with reference to stirrer.
* HAND HELD TACHOMETER
MODEL TDT-08L AS PER USP XXIV
WITHOUT VALIDATION KIT
2B. TABLET DISSOLUTION TESTER
MODEL TDT-08L AS PER USP XXIV
WITH VALIDATION KIT:
SALIENT FEATURES :
LCD DISPLAY (20 X 4 Lines)
Menu Driven Software with ON-LINE Help.
8 Paddle System
Precise Individual Vessel Centering system
Sturdy bath top plate with clear moulded bath.
Real time clock (with Y2K Compliance)
Temperature control wake up (Heater turns on at preset clock time)
16 Programmable sample intervals & 20 programmable monographs
Validation print out with summary of test.
Power failure recovery.
On-Line/Off-line sampling facility
Volume adjustable from 1 to 99 ml.
Vibration free, smooth electrical lift movement
Auto calibration of temperature
Reduces Routine Validation
Audio-Visual status and error indication
On-line validation of RPM.
Instrument leveling system